Spring is drawing near and summer will be here before we know it. It’s time to start thinking about summer vacation! Please join us for more than just a vacation….You’ll walk away with an experience and memories to last a lifetime!
Here are some fun facts to encourage you to visit North Fork Ranch and the state of Colorado:
NORTH FORK RANCH
- Dean & Karen have welcomed over 15,000 guests and staff to the ranch
- 2,536 trail rides have gone out over 25 years
- 634–20 lb. turkeys have been served over 25 years
- 12,515 steaks have been grilled & served over 25 years
- 73,745 beds have been made over 25 years
- 33,285 toilets have been cleaned over 25 years
- 1,230,250 pieces of silverware have been washed over 25 years
- 2,643 vans have been washed over 25 years
- We are celebrating our 26th season this summer in 2011
- We sit at an elevation of 8,100 ft.
- We are the closest ranch to the Denver Airport
- We are an Orvis Endorsed Fishing Lodge
- You can take in all Colorado has to offer, all in one location at North Fork Ranch
STATE OF COLORADO
- Admitted as the 38th state on August 1, 1876
- Capital: Denver
- Nicknamed the “Centennial State” because it became a state 100 years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence
- Colorado has 58 mountains that soar over 14,000 ft.
- Mount Elbert is the highest point at 14,433 ft.
- Colorado is the 8th largest state with a population of 3,294,394
- From the Spanish language, Colorado is the word for “colored red”