Relax and Unplug in our Cozy Lodges or Spacious Cabins
“… Worthy of a five-star rating…” with all the comforts of home. North Fork Ranch offers a wide variety of Colorado lodging with unique rooms and cabins to fit your family and style. We deliver luxurious rustic décor, fresh flowers, snack baskets every day and fluffy robes to lounge in.
Lodging options include everything from one-bedroom suites to three-bedroom family units with cathedral ceilings, sitting areas, and stone fireplaces. Enjoy the comfortable, laid back feel of a crackling fire, warm your toes while sipping hot chocolate, read a book with the kids or just close your eyes and unwind.
Suites and cabins include private baths and cozy pillow-top beds in king, queen and twin size configurations. Each cabin is uniquely decorated and all share wonderful views of the wilderness surrounding the Ranch. It’s like being at home… but better — Just relax, grab an appetizer and a glass of wine, put your feet up and let us take care of all the details.
Lodges for Fishing, Riding
or Just Hanging Out with the Family
Wildhorse Lodge – a small lodge with 5 suite style rooms: perfect for couples, singles, or families with adult children.
- Featuring 5 spacious suite style rooms
- Accommodates couples or Adult families
- Conveniently located adjacent to the dining area
- Queen or king size beds with private baths
The Wildhorse Lodge has a comfortable country and western decor. During the spring, fall and winter months the lodge is open as a fishing lodge and is also available for small conventions, seminars and meetings.
Stonehenge Mansion – our largest accommodation sleeps 12: a six-bedroom, three-bath lodge, with three large common areas, each with wood-burning fireplaces – great for a family reunion, families traveling together or large families.
- The “Santa Fe” suite is located on the upper level; and features 3 bedrooms with private bath
- The “Taos”, located on the main level, has 2 bedrooms with private bath
- The “Mesa” suite is 1 bedroom with private bath and is located on the lower level
- This lodge houses a common social area – enjoy the warm surroundings of one of its 3 sitting rooms, each with an impressive fireplace
The Stonehenge was originally built as a private mansion. Built right into the surrounding hillside, it is a southwestern showpiece of Colorado lodging. This exceptional property has private porches that look out over the Ranch, framed by a spectacular view of the Pike National Forest sitting on the quiet banks of the South Platte River.
Our Colorado Dude Ranch Cabins
Both our cabins offer common areas for socializing with other guests who share your interests. Find a friend who loves fly fishing; go for a leisurely hike on our beautiful 520 acres or join in on a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure. There’s so much to do and you’re likely to make some newfound friends along the way.
Each guest unit is appointed with a refrigerator for your personal needs and snacks, coffee maker, hair dryers and fluffy robes for your convenience. The chairs on your porch are perfect when you want to read or just sit back and soak in the fresh pine scented air and mountain views.
Klondike Cabin – A true log cabin with a common sitting area and impressive large rock fireplace. Perfect Colorado lodging for families with younger kids, this cabin is just across from the pool. Gather ‘round the fireplace in the evening and share stories about your day!
- Choose from the “Moose” or “Caribou” suite
- House up to 4 people per suite or one family of six and a couple
- Suites include large stone fireplace, sitting area and cathedral ceiling
- King or twin size beds with private bath
This beautifully elegant, yet rustic, cabin is nestled into the surrounding Ponderosa forest and overlooks horses grazing in the meadows alongside the rushing river. Enjoy sitting on the spacious front porch each morning, sipping a hot cup of coffee and watching the horses grazing nearby.
Homestead Cabin – Great for larger families visiting our Colorado Dude Ranch: this cabin sleeps up to 9 people. Older kids can sleep separate from the adult area with plenty of privacy for all. You can all come together in the common area for games, snacks and socializing around the stone fireplace and coffee bar or enjoy the views from any of the multiple porches.
- The “Trapper” suite, located on the main level, features a spacious bath, sitting area and a queen bed
- The “Pioneer” suite features 2 bedrooms and a private bath and is located on the main level
- The “Miner” suite is located on the upper level and features 2 bedrooms with a large bath and a sitting area
Originally built in the early 1900’s the Homestead Cabin is situated at the end of the meadow near the stocked fishing pond and is tucked into a grove of spruce trees and aspens. Recently remodeled with elegant amenities, this cabin still has its rustic charm. After entering through the porch area, a spacious common living room greets you with a huge fireplace, sitting area and convenient coffee bar.