Fun & Relaxation for Every Member of the Family
Family reunions are a special time, one for creating memories lasting a lifetime. Even though your family may have a wide variety of interests, the diverse program here at North Fork Ranch is guaranteed to satisfy all their interests: from the very active and adventurous, to the quiet and reserved.
Kids have the facilities and the space to run freely and explore. Parents have the amenities to be pampered. Come join us for a special week making cherished memories at our Colorado dude ranch. Don’t forget to ask about our grandparents stay free program. Call for price quotes.
For the fishing enthusiast, we’re proud to announce that in 2009 we became the newest Orvis Endorsed Colorado Fishing Lodge. Our fishing guide and friend, Kevin Gregory, has been with us for over 25 years and is a real asset for “beginners” and experts alike (guide services and fishing equipment provided). Try your hand at landing Rainbow, Brown, Cutthroat and Steelhead Trout and introduce your little ones to the stocked trout pond. It’s a fun time for all!
Friendly, Knowledgeable Advice for your Family Reunion
Even if you’ve never planned one before, the staff at North Fork Ranch has been hosting family reunions and large family vacations for decades. We have the facilities and experience to ensure everyone has a wonderful Colorado dude ranch adventure full of outdoor excitement, new interests and plenty of togetherness.
If your group numbers more than 20 people (up to a total of 30), book the entire ranch and enjoy all the activities and facilities for your own family. We can cater to your needs and interests:
- Shorter horseback rides vs. full day
- Square dance & camp fire especially for you
- Flexible Mealtimes
- Hiking and golf nearby – tee off at 9600’ elevation in Breckenridge!
- Nearby activities as requested (shopping, rafting, zipline, mountain biking, etc.)
- Special occasions and Celebrations – with cake, fresh flowers, champagne
- Customize a presentation – have pull-down screen with family photos
- Have T-shirts or denim shirts made with the ranch logo and family name
- A photographer is available to come in and create a custom photo book
At North Fork Ranch, there are no big decisions to make, no worries about where to eat or what your various age groups will enjoy. There’s plenty of variety, child care is included and you can be as active or relaxed as you please.